The mixed flow fan uses oblique flow meridian acceleration method, the pressure ratio is higher than the axial flow fan with the same number, and the air volume is larger than the same machine number. It has the advantages of built-in direct connection, small volume, convenient installation and smooth operation. It is widely used in the supply and exhaust system of industrial and mining enterprises and advanced civil buildings.
In the course of using the mixed flow fan, sometimes the fan friction caused by the impeller fault can be solved. Let's find out how to solve this problem.
1. the impeller is rubbed with the windpipe, and the abnormal sound and vibration are generated.
2. the bottom bolt of the bracket is not fastened, which will cause greater vibration.
3. impeller vibration due to compression deformation or bolt loosening in transportation.
4. the connection between the blade and the axle sleeve is loosened or the spindle is bent and deformed. E, the connection between the bracket and the motor is loose, the blade is unbalanced, and the bearing is damaged, causing severe vibration.
Mixed flow fan Before use, check the fan blades, motors and so on. The specific methods are as follows:
1. before installation, we should carefully check whether the wind blades and chassis have been damaged or deformed due to transportation, otherwise they can be installed after being repaired.
2. check whether the blade and the air duct are damaged due to the looseness of the connecting bolts. If the gap of the vanes is not uniform, it should be adjusted before installing.
3. before starting the fan, it is necessary to check whether there are any obstructing items in the fan or pipe.
4. check whether the insulation performance of the motor is good, and check whether there is any friction and abnormal vibration after switching on the power supply.
5. in normal operation, the following conditions should be stopped immediately for inspection.
If there are other problems, you can contact us.
Tags: Mixed flow fan Diagonal flow fan Exhaust fan