Remote control smoke proof fire damper
Fire damper Normally open, closed at 70 degrees or 280 degrees, generally installed in the air duct across the firewall, fire off function, you can set the output of the electrical signal, the temperature is more than 70 degrees or 280 degrees when the valve is closed, the linkage (send) fan closed.
The fire damper is installed on the delivery and return air pipes of the ventilation and air conditioning system. It opens normally. When the gas temperature reaches 70 degrees in the pipeline, the fusible sheet is blown off, and the valve automatically closes under the action of torsional spring force. It can meet the requirements of fire stability and fire resistance integrity in a certain time, and the valve acts as a smoke blocking fire. When the valve is closed, the output signal is turned off.
Smoke prevention fire control valve, normally open, 70 degrees off, same 1, but more than one electrical signal input, can be controlled by the remote control room remote control, generally used in the usual air supply, fire and air sharing common duct system, fire control can be closed to do not need to add air room; normally open smoke exhaust fire valve, 280 degrees fuses off, often open, output electrical signal, which is similar to 1, just melting temperature. It is generally applied to the fire smoke exhaust pipe crossing the firewall. When the flue gas temperature exceeds 280 degrees, the fuse is automatically blown off and the exhaust fan can be shut down.
Fire damper Main points of selection:
1. the main control parameters of fire damper are specifications and so on.
2. the fire damper is suitable for ventilation and air conditioning system. Except for the fire damper in kitchen exhaust system of public buildings, the operating temperature is 150 degrees, and the temperature of the general ventilation and air conditioning system is 70 degrees.
3. the fire damper is suitable for pipes in ventilation, air conditioning or exhaust systems. The basic functions and scope of application are shown in Table 1.
4. when selecting valves, attention should be paid to the functions of valves, such as normally open or normally closed, automatic closing and opening, manual closing and opening, manual reset, signal output, remote control and so on.
5. if the valve is connected with the fan, two microswitch devices should be selected.
6. the valve body blade should be a steel plate with a thickness of 2~6mm, and the valve body is made of non combustible material. The rotated parts should be made of corrosion-resistant metal materials and rotate flexibly. The shell thickness of the valve shall not be less than 2mm. Easy to melt parts should meet the accreditation standards of fire departments.
Tags: Fire damper Axial fan Smoke exhausting fan