4-72 centrifugal fan As indoor ventilation for general factories and large buildings, it can be used as an input gas or as an output gas. Air and other gases that are not self ignite, harmless to human body, and non corrosive to iron and steel materials.
Type 4-72 fan 2.8 ~ 6 mainly consists of impeller, shell, air inlet, motor and so on. Besides 8~20 parts, there are transmission parts.
(1) impeller: composed of 10 rear tilting airfoil blades, curved front plate and flat rear plate, made of steel plate, with dynamic and static balance correction, good air performance, high efficiency and smooth operation.
(2) chassis: made into two different types. Of them, 2.8 to 12 of the shell can be taken as a whole and can not be disassembled. The shell of 16~20 16~20 is made into three open type, except that it is divided into two parts along the middle horizontal plane, and the upper part is vertically divided into two halves along the central line and connected by bolts.
(3) air inlet: it is made into a whole and installed on the side of the fan. The section parallel to the axis is a curve switch, which can make the impeller flow smoothly and lose less.
(4) transmission: composed of main shaft, bearing box, flow bearing, pulley or coupling.
The B4-72 type fan can be used for ventilation and ventilation of flammable volatile gas. No viscous substances are allowed in the gas, and the dust and hard particles are not more than 150mg/m. The temperature of the gas should not exceed that of the 80C.B4-72 type fan, and the performance and the size of the selected parts and the foundation are in accordance with the 4-72 type.
The F4-72 centrifugal fan is mainly used to transport corrosive gas, but the transported gas can not contain viscous substances. The dust and hard particles are not more than 150mg/m3, and the temperature of the gas should not exceed 80 degrees C.
The F4-72 centrifugal fan is made of stainless steel, FRP or other corrosion resistant materials. Its performance and foundation size are the same as that of the 4-72 centrifugal fan.
Centrifugal fan is a complex equipment, mainly composed of air inlet, air valve, impeller, motor and air outlet. Under different conditions, the effect of centrifugal fans is also different. Therefore, the operation of different parts is not uniform, and the effect of centrifugal fans will be affected. The centrifugal fan can be debugged to the best condition, starting from many aspects.
1, the centrifugal fan allows full voltage starting or step-down electric drive, but it should be noted that the total voltage starting current is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the starting torque of the reduction voltage is proportional to the voltage square. When the capacity of the power grid is insufficient, the voltage reduction starting should be used.
2. Centrifugal fan During the trial run, the product instructions should be read carefully to check whether the wiring method is in line with the wiring diagram; whether the working voltage of the fan power supply is to meet the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or the same phase, and whether the capacity of the electrical components meets the requirements is carefully examined.
3. The number of people in the trial run is not less than two people. One person controls the power supply. One person observes the operation of the fan and finds an abnormal phenomenon immediately. It checks the rotation direction correctly. After the centrifugal fan starts running, it should check whether the running current of each phase is balanced or whether the current exceeds the rated current; if there is any abnormal phenomenon, it should stop the machine for inspection. After running for five minutes, check if there is any abnormal phenomenon in the fan, confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon, then turn on the machine.
Tags: Centrifugal fan Exhaust fan Axial fan